A fungal infection typically on the skin or mucous membrane caused mainly due to candida is termed as a yeast infection. In medical terms, this situation is also called candidal vulvovaginitis. It is very irritating while dealing with the yeast infection as it creates problems like itching, burning, discharge, and pain with urination. According to a report it affects about 77% of women at some point of their lifetime.
How to Clear a Yeast Infection in One Day?
Here are a few ways if you want to know how to clear a yeast infection in one day:
- Since the disease is caused due to fungal infection, so treating it accordingly can provide relief.
- Antifungal treatments in the form of creams or pessaries can be used which you may find in pharmacies easily. It is either of external used type or internal used type. This is the most common method to deal with yeast infections.
- Boric acid treatment regulates the PH level, but it might cause infections in some cases so it should be used on doctor’s advice.
- Tea tree oil has excellent anti-fungal properties. It eliminates the fungi and yeast at broad ranges
Home Remedies for Clearing a Yeast Infection
If you need some home remedies in order to clear a yeast infection then here are a few methods on how to clear a yeast infection in one day:
- Using coconut oil.
- Using natural yoghurt either internally or externally.
- Oil of oregano can be very useful in these cases.
- Using garlic to counter fungal infections.
It is often advised to avoid home remedies in severe cases or the case of pregnant women or the cases it is lasting more than normal time.
Baking soda is handy in case of treating the yeast infection within a day. A study has shown its high eliminating power of the candida cells, which leads to yeast infections. Baking soda also has high antifungal effects. Read: Does Baking Soda Kill Fleas? | Get Rid of Fleas with Baking Soda
Mild yeast infection may last in about 3 to 4 days. Sometimes treatment is also not required, but in severe cases, it lasts about a week or two.
Yeast infection is more irritating than terming it as painful. The irritation cause physical as well as the psychological impact on the body. It is itching too much, and it is necessary to find its remedies. For this, you can use some creams available, or you can take a bath with lukewarm water.
It is often advised to keep the body as dry as possible to prevent it from any kind of fungal or bacterial infections. Doctors generally recommend wearing wet clothes for a long time as it gives a perfect environment for the growth of candida which causes the irritating infections